We have lots to do in the Community Garden.
We need to water the plants every day though twice is better. If you’re available to do this, please let us know.
What else do we need to do? Join us and help:
- Strim weeds and excess grass around the community garden
- Plant seeds in the front growing beds
- Growing areas need weeded
- Strim the paths towards the rear of the community garden to make it more accessible
- Build raised beds next to the existing ones at the front of the community garden after the cabin is moved.
- Clear and create parking spaces once the Carluke Men’s Shed cabin has moved
- Install the rain water capturing system at rear poly tunnel
- Install concrete post at pedestrian entrance