Face to face appointments are currently suspended, however telephone consultations are available for new referrals, triage, assessment and signposting (where relevant)
Existing patients are being offered ongoing support and advice via telephone
- Airdrie – 01236 856126
- Bellshill – 01698 403535
- Coatbridge – 01236 707744
- Cumbernauld – 01236 638842
- Motherwell – 01698 266717
- Wishaw – 01698 274070
Advice, help and support for alcoholics
Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, face to face meetings are not currently available however some areas are offering online meetings. Contact the AA for further information on accessing these:
Call free on 0800 9177 650m Email: [email protected]
- Website with lots of information on drugs, their effects and harm reduction advice
- What Crew is doing in response to COVID-19 (https://www.crew.scot/services-covid19/)
- Coronavirus – General hygiene harm reduction tips (https://www.crew.scot/coronavirus-general-hygiene-tips/)
- Keep up to date on Facebook (@Crew2000) and Twitter (@crew_2000)
North Lanarkshire Recovery Community – Recovery Development Team
- Supporting those with experience of addiction in their recovery. We are providing a weekly schedule of online groups and activities based on the principles of recovery support, health and well-being and social connection.
- All recovery cafes and outdoor activities are closed until further notice.
- Contact Tom Bennett 07920 234 694 and Becky Wood 07920 576375
Breaking free online
(Online recovery support)
For service users to create an account (free if sign up in April), all they need to do is:
- Visit breakingfreeonline.com
- Click SIGN UP
- Use the access code: ScotGov2020 to complete the required fields.
- Service provided: support young people from p7 – 21 (26 if care experienced or if young male with additional complex issues) who have been affected by own or others substance use. 1:1 and group support provided.
- Services adapted to meet the needs and restrictions of the current situation, face to face contact is limited however daily contact available via video link, face time, zoom etc.
- Phone number: 01698262443 option 3
- Follow them on Facebook (@barnardosscotland) and Twitter (@BarnardosScot)
Cocaine Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
Fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so that they may solve their common problem and help others recover from their addiction.
Call the Scottish Helpline on 0141 959 6363, https://www.ca-online.org/
- A national resource of expertise on drug issues
- COVID-19 Information Flyer for people who inject drugs (http://www.sdf.org.uk/covid-19-information-flyer-for-people-who-inject-drugs/)
- Keep up to date on Facebook (@scottishdrugsforum) and Twitter (@SDFnews)