How to submit your entry
Everyone is invited to submit an entry to this year’s Jampionship! There will be no entry for any classes this year. All ages and backgrounds are encouraged to get involved!
You can either download and email or post your entry form(s) or fill in the online form.
Submit an online form
Download a form
Printed forms can be obtained from Carluke Development Trust, 31-35 Hamilton St, Carluke ML8 4HA.
Conditions of entry
- Exhibitors may enter more than one article in any class up to a maximum of 3.
- Open classes are just that – open to all ages. Those at school are welcome to enter.
- Children’s classes open to anyone of appropriate school age on 1st October
- All Exhibits must be entirely the work of the actual exhibitor.
- Exhibits on no account will bear the exhibitors name until after the judging has taken place.
- Exhibitors can enter as many classes in their age group as they wish.
- Entries should be brought to Kirkton Church Hall on Wednesday 30th September between 1.00pm and 5.00pm.
- Judging will take place on Wed 30th Sept evening
- No exhibit to be removed before 3.30p.m. on Saturday 3rd October.
- All entries must be removed by 4.00pm
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entries will be accepted on Wed 30th Sept but if possible please send them by post or email to arrive before that date.
- Photo entries to class 17 should be handed in to Mrs Martin, Carluke High School Library.