CDT Spinal Point 5 to 11 – £18,795 to £21,666
Carluke Development Trust (CDT) is seeking an experienced individual to establish and maintain
appropriate financial and office-based administration filing systems supporting the delivery of
projects across the Parish of Carluke. Duties will include:
• Development and maintenance of administration filing systems ensuring project information is
accurate, collated, and filed appropriately.
• Support the submission of project progress reports.
• Contribute to the development of project work plans.
• Processing purchase invoices and other payment requests.
• Processing expenses
• Reconcile company Credit Card control accounts and other sundry control accounts
• Set up payments via online banking
• Processing payments in the accounting system
• Responding to accounts payable queries from staff and suppliers
• Supporting maintenance of accounts system records (setting up suppliers, project codes and
It is more important that our new team member has the passion to support our communities, but
some of the experiences, qualifications and skills set out below would be advantageous.
• Experience and knowledge in the use of relevant computer software SAGE, Microsoft Office etc.
• Experience in establishing and maintaining an effective and concise administration system.
• Qualifications or extensive experience in accounts payable functions.
• Qualifications or extensive experience in project administration functions.
• An attention to detail.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Able to organise their workload to meet reasonable deadlines.
• Able to contribute to Directors, and Board Members reports.
What do we offer the right candidate:
• 28 Days annual leave.
• Employer Pension Scheme.
• 4 day working week from Monday to Saturday.
• Access to fully paid development training and support.
Send your CV by email to:
Bill Anderson, CDT Development Manager, at:
Closing date: 18th November 2022
Interviews will be held week commencing 28th November 2022.