If you run a small business in one of South Lanarkshire’s eligible town centres you can apply for a £100 grant to help with the cost of Covid-19 public health measures.
What is being funded?
Grants can be used towards costs that have been incurred or towards costs to be incurred. Eligible expenditure can include:
- PPE such as face masks, visors or gloves for use by staff or visitors.
- Hand sanitiser and sanitiser dispensing units.
- Protective screens installed at cash desks and other public interface areas.
- Internal signage related to public safety.
- Other items which South Lanarkshire Council, at its sole discretion considers appropriate
Who can apply?
Small businesses only. To be eligible for consideration the applicant business must:
- Operate from business premises that are accessed by the public.
- Be within the eligible town centre boundary as defined by the South Lanarkshire Local Plan. Businesses in towns where there is a Business Improvement District or if the town centre is under commercial management cannot be considered.
- Have no more than 3 separate business outlets.
- Have no more than 5 FTE employees per business outlet.
When can I apply?
The fund is now open. Please note that funding available is limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis based on applications being received by the council.
To apply and learn more visit: https://www.southlanarkshire.gov.uk/info/200279/support_for_business/1917/town_centre_small_business_ppe_grant